Magic Valley is proud to provide electrical service for your home and family.
BUILT TO SAVE
Magic Valley is a proud Built to Save™ Partner
Promoting energy efficient homes
Look for BUILT TO SAVE™ Certified Homes and Enjoy:
Lower Utility Bills • Consistent Temperatures • Tight Air Sealing • Improved Indoor Air Quality • More Comfort • Better Resale Value & more!
Save MONEY on your utility bills with a Built to Save™ Certified Home.
Benefits of the Built to Save™ Program for Homebuyers:
- Increased savings on utility bills.
- Energy efficiency that can save you money on utility bills than a similar home built to code.
- Consistent temperatures from room to room.
- Tight construction and controlled air filtration.
- Better indoor air quality.
- Properly-sized HVAC systems.
- A more comfortable home with properly installed insulation.
- Better resale value
Benefits of the Built to Save™ Program for Builders
The Built to Save™ brand identifies builders who are building high-performance homes that can save money on utility bills than a similar home built to code. Stand out from the competition with energy-efficient, superior construction verified and guaranteed by an independent Rater to be Built to Save™.
- Marketing for high-performance home builders who qualify for the HERS score requirement of the ENERGY STAR® Program, but not the full criteria for the ENERGY STAR® certification.
- Differentiation from builders who are only building to code.
- A “ONE-STOP” source for marketing tools and resources.
- Rebates from utility companies if applicable.
- Opportunities to partner with developers to promote lot/home sales.
- Leveraged marketing with the Built To Save™ ad campaigns in print and online that promote high-performance certified homes.
- Education of homebuyers on the benefits of owning a Built to Save™ home.
Qualifying Criteria for Built to Save™ Certification
- Builder and RESNET Certified Rater must be registered with the BTS Program.
- Builder and Rater must be registered with a participating utility company if applicable.
- Rater must perform a pre-drywall and a final inspection of the home.
- Home must have a HERS score of 60 or below to qualify.
- Construction must meet or exceed 2015 IECC levels.
- The BTS compliance checklists must be completed, verified, and submitted by Rater.
Affordable Homes of South Texas
Newmark Custom Homes
Divine Custom Homes
Pavone Homes by Camino Real Builders
Gold Star Construction
Chris Ryan Homes & Investments
Carroll’s Inspection Services