Magic Valley Electric Cooperative has partnered with Habitat for Humanity RGV to supply aid to people affected by Hurricane Harvey around the Corpus Christi and Victoria area.
Habitat for Humanity will be delivering truckloads of items and water to the affected areas. We are asking Magic Valley members, to rally their friends, family, and networks to support our work. By donating to Habitat for Humanity of the Rio Grande Valley, you will help victims from Hurricane Harvey in the Costal Bend area.
Please bring items like water, towels, blankets, pillows and personal hygiene items to any of the four MVEC offices.
- Personal Hygiene Items – including deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, baby wipes, hand sanitizer, soap and feminine products
- Bug Spray – including mosquito repellent
- Batteries/Flashlights – all sizes and types
- Bedding – including pillows, blankets, bed sheets, air-mattress and small outdoor tents
- Water – cases are easier to transport
- Gift Cards – gas cards are especially useful
Magic Valley’s office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. If you have any questions you can contact Magic Valley at 956-903-3069 or you can contact Habitat for Humanity of the RGV at 956-686-7455