Operation Round Up
Giving Back to the Communities
We Love and Call Home
MVEC Cares Charitable Foundation
Board of Directors
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is the contribution tax deductible?
Yes, and each contribution you make will appear on your monthly statement.
- Will MVEC provide a formal tax document for the contributions made to Operation Round Up?
No. While the amount you contribute to Operation Round Up is tax deductible, no documentation is necessary. MVEC will be glad to assist you in retrieving past bills in order to record your contributions.
- What if I have more than one account? Will all accounts be rounded up?
Since you have to elect to join the program, members can select which accounts they would like to have rounded up.
- Will I know how much I have donated?
Members will see “Operation Round Up” as a line item on their monthly bill.
- What if I change my mind and want to un-enroll from Operation Round Up?
Members can, at any time, decide to participate or to remove themselves from the program. Members can do so by calling (866) 225-5683, visiting the office or through the online portal.
- Who determines which organizations will receive funds?
The MVEC Cares Charitable Foundation’s Board of Directors decides where funds will be distributed. The Board will consist of Magic Valley EC employees and members of the cooperative.
- When will my account begin to be rounded up?
Bills will begin rounding up October, 2021
- How can I submit my organization’s name to be considered for funding?
Grant applications will be available by request or on MVEC’s website at (link).